Monday, July 16, 2007

The Gift of Life!

Enjoy a short video of Jackson's first 2 years in our family.

So many times in life when I look back over the years I have lived, I wish I could start over and erase some parts of my life. I watch as new life is given to our family through Jackson and all the wonderful firsts he is experiencing. Some times I want those firsts to come again. Especially when I think about my adolescent and youth years. But being completely honest with myself I realize how much I have to be thankful for. All those firsts in my life, including the many firsts which I wish were different, I realize that God allowed for a purpose. To help shape and mold me into being me. In spite of all the wrong decisions I have made (the firsts I regret) there is one good first that makes all the bad firsts go away and it makes life into "Something Beautiful." That first is when I asked Jesus into my heart as my Lord and Saviour. Nothing can ever change that wonderful moment in my life. I hope and pray that I can help provide that same first for so many people here in Tarija, Bolivia.

1 comment:

Mom said...

What a sweetheart! And we are missinh his growing up years!!! Boo hoo hoo!!